- Specify right or left - measure around the center of the wrist
- Recommended when immobilization of the wrist and/or thumb is needed.
- Semi-rigid thumb spica portion is contoured to provide intimate support, immobilization and thumb abduction.
- The unique design protects the thumb from impact or shock without any uncomfortable binding or stitch seams.
- The splint has a metal palmar and dorsal stay to prevent flexion and extension.
- Loop lock closures allow for quick and easy one-handed application.
- Ideal for post-surgical treatment of wrist and thumb injuries,especially for the treatment of Basal Joint Arthritis, DeQuervain's Tenosynovitis, tendonitis, accumulative trauma disorders of the thumb and wrist, strains/sprains of the thumb joint (MCP), advanced Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and after cast removal.