The Advanced Series Alarm is a premium alarm that is easy to operate, reliable, and offers superior features to other alarms currently on the market.
- Visual signaling - Top mounted flashing lights helps to verify that the monitor is armed (slow green flash) and locate the monitor when alarming (fast red flash) - perfect for nighttime use.
- Hidden dual button reset - Helps deter resident tampering while offering easy access for staff.
- 2 second delay options helps reduce false alarms (for restless residents).
- Reliable multi-directional magnetic pull-switch.
- Volume options – Low and high volume settings.
- Adjustable length cord clip attaches securely to residents clothing.
- Rubber case protects alarm from accidental drops.
- Meets JCAHO guidelines – Alarm is always in the on position, making it impossible for staff to forget to turn the alarm on, and preventing the alarm from being accidentally turned off.
- Mounting bracket – Easily attaches to practically all wheelchairs and beds.
- Mounting strap - Easily detachable strap offers the facility more mounting options.
- Screw option locks the control panel to prevent tampering.
- Low battery alert.
- Operates on one 9V battery (included).
- Warranty: 1 Year.